The Glasgow FA has five members – Celtic, Rangers, Partick Thistle, Queen’s Park and Clyde.
In recent years, Clyde have opted not to participate in the Glasgow Cup, a competition with an illustrious history that in recent seasons has been contested by Under 17 teams. This season, Under 20 teams will participate.
The format for this season’s competition has a group stage where the four clubs play each other once to determine the semi final pairings. This differs from previous seasons when clubs played each other twice and the top two progressed directly to the final.
Home grounds used are: Lennoxtown (Celtic), Murray Park (Rangers), New Lesser Hampden (Queen’s Park and Partick Thistle)
2018-19 COMPETITION (2017-18)
- Celtic 6-0 Partick Thistle (Oct 23)
- Partick Thistle 1-6 Rangers (Nov 26)
- Queen’s Park 0-5 Celtic (Nov 28)
- Rangers 5-1 Queen’s Park (Jan 21)
Celtic – Rangers– not played Partick Thistle – Queen’s Park– not played
- Celtic 4-0 Partick Thistle (Mar 14)
- Rangers 1-0 Queen’s Park (Apr 2)
- Celtic 3-2 Rangers (Apr 30 @ Celtic Park)