The King Cup is a long established competition contested by East of Scotland FA member clubs who are also members of the East of Scotland League. Up until recently, Lowland League clubs also took part but this ceased for the 2015-16 competition.
This season, entry is being restricted to clubs playing the East of Scotland League’s twin First Division ‘conferences’ meaning that holders Tranent Juniors will not be defending their title.
The format is straight knockout.
2019-20 COMPETITION (2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19)
- Burntisland Shipyard 2-5 Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts (Nov 9)
- Edinburgh United 4-1 Arniston Rangers (Nov 9)
- Heriot Watt University 1-2 Leith Athletic (Nov 9)
- Peebles Rovers 0-2 Stirling University EOS (Nov 9)
- Dalkeith Thistle 2-4 Preston Athletic (Feb 15)
- Dunipace 5-2 Coldstream (Feb 15)
- Lothian Thistle HV 4-1 Easthouses Lily MW (Feb 18 @ Almondvale Stadium, Livingston, post Nov 9, Feb 15)
- Hawick Royal Albert United – Oakley United (Mar 28, post Feb 15)
- Leith Athletic 6-3 Edinburgh United (Feb 15)
- Lothian Thistle HV 5-0 Preston Athletic (Feb 29 @ Ainslie Park, post Feb 26)
- Stirling University EOS – Kinnoull (post Feb 15 & Feb 26)
- Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts – Tynecastle (post Mar 28, post Feb 15)
- Ormiston – Glenrothes (post Mar 28, post Feb 15)
- St Andrews United – Haddington Athletic (post Mar 28, post Feb 15)
- Tweedmouth Rangers – Hawick Royal Albert United or Oakley United (post Apr 4)
Dunipace wo-scr Craigroyston (post Feb 25)– Craigroyston withdrawn